Model/Variant: ChemWell-T 4620
Description: Automated Chemistry & Turbidimetric Analyzer (NB. Requires Windows Computer System not Provided)
Includes: Software and USB cable for computer connection. Cuvettes - Starter quantity supplied.
The ChemWell®-T is a fully automated, random access analyzer for biochemistry and immuno-turbidimetric assays, designed specifically to meet the needs of lower throughput labs, specialty labs, or to serve as a dependable backup analyzer. It is a PC controlled, random access, open system, optimised for quality, speed, reliability, and provides outstanding value from the day of purchase.
The ChemWell®-T performs biochemistry assays in 1 cm pathlength cuvette strips and being equipped with 35 combined reagent and sample positions, is capable of performing 40 tests without intervention a up to 100 tests per hour. Cuvettes are easy to load and unload and the "continuous loading" capability allows tests to continue with ease.
Flexible universal rack configurations, maximum of 5 positions, 5 segments provided with purchase. Use primary tubes, pediatric samples, serum vials, and calibrators, controls and reagents from your own containers.
- PC-controlled, user-programmable, open system using Windows based software with colourful graphics and prompts that guides the user step-by-step.
- Full QC package provides tracking options for calibrators and controls.
- Built-in performance monitoring of pipetting system, rack and cuvette movers and optical system.
- Ability to program routine jobs, quality control, profiles and index calculations to suit your laboratory.
- Automatic system checks and error messages.
- Biochemistry & turbidimetric assays.
- 6 wavelengths included, with option to add 2 more.
- 100 tests per hour throughput.
- Reaction volume < 250uL.
- Liquid sensing probe tip.
- Measures remaining volume.
- Long life IAD filters.
- Cuvettes automatically glide through the optical system for endpoint and kinetic reading.
- 8 strips of 5 cuvettes each allows 40 reactions without intervention.
- Delivers 5mL to 450mL with typical precision of 2% CV or better.
- Automatic dilute and retest for out-of-range samples.
- Built-in reagent cooling system and temperature controlled reactions.
- Oscillates to mix.
- Probe retracts safely upon contact with an obstacle.
- Washes automatically.
- Calculates and edits curves for a wide variety of endpoint and kinetic assays.
- Custom report formatting, including laboratory name and logo, report by patient, by assay, or design history reports.
- One year manufacturer's warranty and lifetime guarantee on optical filters.