Model/Variant: ZCC-1206-77T3 Description: ZipCombo-C (Combination) Micro Centrifuge with Microtube rotor, PCR rotor and Haematocrit rotor
ZipCombo-C (combination) centrifuge. Includes free delivery Australia-wide. Why you should buy from us.
The ZipCombo is a multi-function micro-centrifuge available with a choice of three rotors to meet all your micro-centrifugation needs in one unit. The 12-place hematocrit model is fitted with a flat haematocrit rotor that spins 40mm capillary tubes, eliminating angled separation lines, clay blow-outs and broken tubes. The haematocrit model includes a vial of 200 x 40mm capillary tubes and a reader card.
The small footprint makes the LWS ZipCombo centrifuge the perfect addition to any clinic or lab. Can also be fitted with a 6-place microtube rotor that spins 1.5/2.0ml tubes for serum and urine separations. An optional 8-place PCR strip rotor is also available. See the video.
|Model Selection Table|
|ZipCombo-M centrifuge with microtube rotor||ZCC-06AD-02T3|
|ZipCombo-H centrifuge with haematocrit rotor||ZCC-12HD-40T3|
- Small footprint conserves counter space
- Quick start and stop
- Smooth operation
- Flat haematocrit rotor eliminates angled separation lines, clay blow-outs and broken tubes
- Interchangeable rotors
- Digital LCD display of speed and time; lid open/close
- Clear lid for using tachometer
- Beep signals end of cycle
- Suction-cupped feet to prevent slipping
- Allen wrench included for changing rotors
- Variable speed: 1000-12000rpm in steps of 1000 rpm
- Maximum RCF=6900g
- Digital timer: 15 seconds-99 minutes or continuous mode
- 100-240V 50/60Hz auto-switching
- 24 volt brushless DC motor
- Touchpad, time and speed controls
- Digital display time and speed
- Centrifuge unit.
- 6-place Microtube rotor
- 12-place flat Haematocrit rotor
- Vial of 200 40mm capillary tubes
- Hematocrit reader card.
Weight and Dimensions
- Height: 130 mm (5.1")
- Length: 200 mm (7.9")
- Width: 160 mm (6.3")
- Weight: 0.9 kg (2 lbs)
8-place PCR Strip rotor
ZipCombo Series Specifications
- Contents and un-boxing pictures (Combination model depicted with all rotors)